To help you with your final assessment, here are some of the different sites you can use to complete your comparative analysis. I have included some resources for vehicles and technology as Mrs. Cronsberry said those are the two main areas which most students choose.
If you have chosen a different area, and need assistance, please talk to me as I am more than willing to help!
Technology (various types)
You can also access Consumer Reports through Infotrac by doing the following:
- Go to the Infotrac website: http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/ko_k12hs_d3
- (if you are logging in from outside the school and need the password, please come and see me)
- At the first screen, scroll down and click on the “General OneFile” link.
- At the next screen, Choose Publication Title and type in “Consumer Reports.
- **NOTE – you must UNCHECK the box beside “to peer-reviewed publications”.
- Once you get here you will be able to search within the publication.