- Susan Hushen – email@example.com
- Cheryl Rader – firstname.lastname@example.org
Access online resources on the homepage AND search for books on Catalog page.
Information about browsing the online library and reading Follett eBooks using the Destiny Discover App.
How to Login into Destiny
The Destiny/ Follett login is the same as the school login username first four letters of your first name and first four letters of your last name as well as the first three digits of your OEN number (firslast###) and the corresponding password.
You can view eBooks without apps on mobile devices and desktops. If you wish to download eBooks and use them, then you will need to have an app that can manage eBooks.
You can access these sites without passwords while in the school. To use outside of school, come and see Library staff for passwords.
- Gale Databases (Infotrac)
- Canadian Points of View
- Teen Health and Wellness
- Britannica School
- Career Cruising
- Research tip sheets
When submitting your research
Always ask your teacher which style (MLA or APA) you should attach to your research product.
- EasyBib – free automatic bibliography and citation maker in MLA style
(for APA style, see Library staff for school code)
- Academic Citation Resource Guide: in-depth, easy to use guide by SuperSummary
- Source It: easy to use citation tool (particularly for less common resources to source)
- OWL (Online Writing Lab) at Purdue – resources for Grades 7-12 students
- Sample MLA Works Cited page
- Sample MLA Paper
- Sample APA Paper
Other research resources can be found on the DCVI Library Website
We also have a Self-Help, Help Yourself Honour System Library (no sign outs needed) which can be found by the Seminar Room doors. It includes titles related to mental health, self-esteem and other issues that may impact you. A complete list and more information can be found here.
There is also a way to change your password for the school computers and online library login.